Training & Events
Preserve • Simplify • Optimize
National Osseodensification Hands-On Training
Las Vegas, Nevada
New York City, New York
Where We Are
Just getting to know us? Find Versah® at an upcoming event to learn more and experience a hands-on opportunity at one of our booths!
AAOMS-DIC • December 1-3, 2017
ICOI Winter Symposium • January 11-13, 2018
8th Annual ICOI Dental Implant Symposium, Columbia University • December 8, 2017
One-day of Didactic Learning and Hands-on Clinical Simulation
Learn and practice the Clinical Versatility of Osseodensification:
- Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
- Lateral Ridge Expansion
- Immediate Implant Placement with OD
- Guided Expansion Graft (2-Stage Approach)
- Universal Guided Surgery Protocol
– How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method?
– The effect of Osseodensification on implant total stability development for early and immediate loading.
– Risk assessment and avoiding complications.
– How to bill adequately for Osseodensification procedures.
Who: The course will be taught and directed by Dr. Salah Huwais, the founder of Osseodensification, and Versah world-renowned faculty. Participants will practice on actual bone specimens and specially developed clinical simulation models.
Courses are fully transferable. Cancellations must be made in writing at least 15 days prior to the course to receive a refund; otherwise a 50% deposit will be forfeited. Versah reserves the right to refuse registration and to cancel or modify the course without prior notice.
Customer Travel Costs: Versah is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
Rev 38 Last Updated: 10/17/2017
2500 West Argyle Street, Suite 300
Jackson, Michigan 49202
Toll Free: 844-711-5585