Training & Events
Preserve • Simplify • Optimize
National Osseodensification Full Day Hands-On Training
Lectures and Events
One-day of Didactic Learning and Hands-on Clinical Simulation
Learn and practice the Clinical Versatility of Osseodensification:
- Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
- Lateral Ridge Expansion
- Immediate Implant Placement with OD
- Guided Expansion Graft (2-Stage Approach)
- Universal Guided Surgery Protocol
– How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method?
– The effect of Osseodensification on implant total stability development for early and immediate loading.
– Risk assessment and avoiding complications.
– How to bill adequately for Osseodensification procedures.
Who: The course will be taught and directed by Dr. Salah Huwais, the founder of Osseodensification, and Versah world-renowned faculty. Participants will practice on actual bone specimens and specially developed clinical simulation models.
Courses are fully transferable. Cancellations must be made in writing at least 15 days prior to the course to receive a refund; otherwise a 50% deposit will be forfeited. Versah reserves the right to refuse registration and to cancel or modify the course without prior notice.
Customer Travel Costs: Versah is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
Versah, LLC is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintencance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 9/1/2017 to 8/31/2020. Provider ID# 371646
Rev 49 Last Updated: 8/22/2018
2500 West Argyle Street, Suite 300
Jackson, Michigan 49202
Toll Free: 844-711-5585