Training & Events
Preserve • Simplify • Optimize
Western Society of Periodontology
September 4-6, 2020
American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
San Antonio, TX
October 8-10, 2020
Visit us at Booth #932!
American Academy of Periodontology
November 1-3, 2020
Visit Booth #738 for a Hands-On Opportunity!
American Academy of Implant Dentistry
November 12-14, 2020
Visit Booth #609 for a Hands-On Opportunity!
American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons- Dental Implant Conference
December 4-5, 2020
Visit Booth #908 for a Hands-On Opportunity!
One-day of Didactic Learning and Hands-on Clinical Simulation
Learn and practice the Clinical Versatility of Osseodensification:
- Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
- Lateral Ridge Expansion
- Immediate Implant Placement with OD
- Guided Expansion Graft (2-Stage Approach)
- Universal Guided Surgery Protocol
– How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method?
– The effect of Osseodensification on implant total stability development for early and immediate loading.
– Risk assessment and avoiding complications.
– How to bill adequately for Osseodensification procedures.
Courses are fully transferable. Cancellations must be made in writing at least 15 days prior to the course to receive a refund; otherwise a 50% deposit will be forfeited. Versah reserves the right to refuse registration and to cancel or modify the course without prior notice.
Customer Travel Costs: Versah is not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
Nationally Approves PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
9/1/2017 to 8/31/2020.
Provider ID# 371646
10007 Rev 100 Last Updated: 08/2020