* Clinician may use the G-Stop as a vertical stop for free hand guided preparation without the C-Guide.
* Clinician may use a G-Stop size that would correspond with implant diameter and Drilling Protocol according to Versah IFU.
Order Online or Call 1-844-711-5585
Learn Guided Surgery System
Versah® C-Guide® System Protocol
Guided Surgery System Study & Courses
Compatible Softwares & Certified Dental Labs
Dorsey Dental Lab, Inc
210 N. 13th St., Rogers AR 72756
479 621 8885
3D Diagnostix Inc. (3DDX)
24 Denby Rd. Boston, MA 02134
3144 John R. Road, Troy, MI 48083
ROE Dental Laboratory
7165 E. Pleasant Valley Road
Independence, OH 44131
D3 Solutions (Digital Dentisty and Design)
3A Worthington Access Dr. Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Pro-Art Dental Laboratory
855 Broadview Ave. Toronto, Ontario, M4K 3Z1, Canada
A+3D CAD Center
Address: 4F., No.164, Dun Hua
S. RD., 2-Sec., Taipei, Taiwan
Email: info@aplus3D.com, Contact: Mr. Leo Huang
Ottawa Dental Laboratory
1304 Starfire Dr. Ottawa, IL 61350
U40 54-58 Mount Cotton Road Capalaba, 4157, QLD, Australia
+6146 893 3641
ConeScan Dental Imaging
8 Bond St. Suite 203 Great Neck, NY 11021
NavaGation Precision Guidance®
3520 University Drive
Durham, NC 27707
Oralart Dental Ceramics
42C Constellation Drive
Rosedale, Auckland 0632 New Zealand
+649 478 3373
Minnesota Dental Lab
120 7th Avenue South
South St. Paul, MN 55075
Infinia Dental Lab
Implant & Digital Specialist.
201410 Century Blvd Suite 240
Germantown Md 20874
10012 North Dale Mabry HWY
Tampa, FL 33618
430 SE State Road 100
Keystone Heights, FL 32656
Jesse & Frichtel Inc.
1861 Golden Mile Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15239
+1 (724) 327-4553
No. 42-1, Ln. 280, Zhenxing Rd., East Dist.,
Taichung City 401, Taiwan
1000 Corporate Drive Marshfield, WI 54449
Shanto Dental Ceramics
1445 Charles Street
Vancouver, BC V5L 2S7
Vision of Smile
Novovagan'kovskiy pereulok, 3.
Moscow, Russia, 123242
+7 (495) 645-0809
+7 (926) 013-6488
Apple Dental Laboratory
44 North Lake Road
Alfred Cove WA 6154
+61 8 9329 9992
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Versah Universal C-Guide System different than other guided surgery systems?
1. It is Universal with all implant systems
2. It’s Keyless – you don’t need the key to be held during surgery. The key has been fabricated so that it attaches directly to the Densah Bur to simplify the operation.
3. The C shaped hole in the C-Guide sleeve allows more optimal irrigation flow to the site
4. The Versah G-Stop can be used as a vertical stop for free hand surgery with vertical depth control
5. Traditional guided surgery systems rely on the drill press concept with very low tolerances between the drill diameter and the sleeve diameter. This system allows clinicians only one pass in and one pass out when drilling. This method will not work with Osseodensification. For Osseodensification to work correctly with guided surgery, the clinician should have the appropriate space between the drill diameter and the sleeve diameter. The C-Guide Sleeve is designed to be slightly larger than the G-Stop Key, which more freely allows the pumping action of the Densah Bur. In addition, the opening of the C-Guide sleeve in the buccal side plus the opening on the G-Stop key allows for adequate irrigation to the site.
What has changed with the new C-Guide System from the previous version?
Some of the changes we are excited to introduce in our new Guided Surgery System:
• A more precise fit between the G-Stop keys and C-Guide Sleeve
• Autoclavable, reusable G-Stop Keys
• Universal compatibility with most surgical handpieces (including W&H WS-75, WI-75)
• The ability to reach depths from 3mm up to 15mm when used without the C-Guide Sleeve
• The ability to reach depths from 2mm up to 14 mm when used with the C-Guide Sleeve in a surgical guide
• Color-coded each of the four diameter sizes, for easy differentiation between our S, M, L, and XL C-Guide Sleeves and matching G-Stop Keys
How much is the whole kit?
Versah Universal Guided Surgery Kit contains all 28 G-Stop Keys (7 drilling depths for each diameter: S, M, L, & XL), 8 G-Stops Gauges (2 of each diameter: S, M, L, & XL) and the G-Stop Holder for storage of the Guided Surgery System. The complete system is available for $2383.
Do I need to buy the full kit, or can I buy them individually?
The C-Guide Sleeves and the G-Stops can be ordered a la carte, just follow our work flowchart above (“Getting Started with Versah Universal C-Guide System”). When purchasing Guided Surgery components for a specific case, we recommend following the implant diameter to ensure the right sizes required are received.
Our Client Satisfaction Team would also be happy to assist you with identifying exactly which sizes would be recommended for a specific case. Our Team is at your disposal at 844-711-5585 or email@example.com.
Each G-Stop Gauge is sold individually at $26 each (single use), the G-Stop Keys are sold individually at $74 each (reusable), and the G-Stop Holder is $103.
Are there special Densah Burs for Versah Universal Guided Surgery?
No, your existing G3 Pilot and G3 Densah Burs are compatible with Versah Universal Guided Surgery System. All Densah Burs purchased after January 17, 2019 are part of our Third Generation (G3). G3 Densah Burs will also contain the “G3” designation on the shank of the Densah Bur, next to the lot number.
Can I print my own guide in-house, or use my own lab?
Your Versah C-Guide is Universal. It is compatible with any treatment planning and printing software available. Just follow the steps below:
• Setup your software to produce the guide and a hole that matches the Versah C-Guide Sleeve outer-diameter (See “Sizing the Versah Universal C-Guide and G-Stop” above)
• Create a buccal window to match the Versah C-Guide Sleeve opening
• Order the C-Guide and the matching G-Stop from Versah
Additionally, Versah is happy to work with your lab on becoming one of our Versah Certified Labs.
Is the Versah Universal C-Guide compatible with my CEREC Guide?
Yes. Versah G-Stop S, M, and L are compatible with CEREC S, M, and L holes. However, if you would also like to utilize the C-Guide Sleeve the Versah C-Guide S is compatible with CEREC M hole, and Versah C-Guide M is compatible with CEREC L hole.
Using the full C-Guide System do I have to account in my calculation for the 1mm shelf in the bottom of the C-Guide sleeve?
Yes. We recommend using the following formula to calculate the G-Stop drilling depth you will need: Implant Length + 1mm shelf in the C-Guide + Offset = G-Stop Drilling Depth
For example, if you are placing a 10mm implant, utilizing a guide with an offset of 2mm, and using a C-Guide, your formula would be 10 + 2 + 1 = 13, so you would select the 13mm depth G-Stop Key.
How do I calculate the D2 distance with my CEREC system?
Doctors may calculate the D2 distance using a simple formula of desired osteotomy depth plus 7mm (C-Guide sleeve height). This will allow the CEREC guide to rest at bone level. The G-Stop together with the C-Guide sleeve will control the desired drilling depth for the osteotomy.
Do I need to use a bone level guide?
Yes, to allow for the necessary irrigation to reach the bone, we recommend you use a bone level guide.
10015 REV43 Last Updated: 04/27/2022