• Surgical Burs should be replaced when they are dulled or worn out.
• Versah recommends replacing the Densah Burs after 15-20 osteotomies to avoid clinical complications and optimize your clinical success. Overuse of the Densah Burs may lead to patient injury and surgical complications. It is recommended to keep spare Densah Burs on hand if replacement is needed during surgery.
• ZGO Densah Burs and ZGO Tapered Pilot Drill are single-use only.
• The G-Stop Vertical Gauge and the C-Guide Sleeve are single-use only.
• The G-Stop Key recommends replacing after 12-20 osteotomies.
• ZGO Densah Burs and ZGO Tapered Pilot Drill are single-use only. Reuse of this device may lead to patient injury, infection, and/or device failure.
• ZGO C-Guide Sleeve is single-use.
* Chacon GE, Bower DL, Larsen PE, et al. Heat production by three implant drill systems after repeated drilling and sterilization. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006;64(2):265-269
Use a Tracking Log on your Densah Burs!
10732 REV01 Last updated: 05/2023